Right of return
Right of return
1. A customer who has concluded a distance contract as a consumer can withdraw from it in accordance with Article 27 of the Consumer Rights Act; without giving a reason and without costs, with the exception of those in Art. 33, 34 paragraphs 2 and 35 of the Consumer Rights Act by submitting a corresponding written declaration within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the contractual item to him.
In order to meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send a declaration before it expires. The declaration can be sent by email to email@example.com or in writing to the address (PROJPRZEM MAKRUM S.A., Szosa Kotomierska 35, 86-010 Koronowo).
2. The period for withdrawing from the contract begins:
for the contract, in the execution of which the seller releases the goods, is obliged to transfer his property (e.g. purchase contract) - from possession of the goods by the consumer or a third party specified by him, except for the carrier and in the case of a contract, which contains many goods, which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from receipt of the last goods, batch or the last part;
for other contracts with the consumer - from the date of the contract.
3. In addition to the declaration mentioned in point 1, the customer is also asked to send information about the current bank account number to which the refund should be made.
4. The seller immediately confirms receipt of the cancellation to the consumer. This confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the order or as a contact in the cancellation notice submitted.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract mentioned in number 1, the contract is considered void.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the seller's address immediately or at the latest within 14 calendar days from the day on which he has withdrawn from the contract, or to forward them to a person authorized by the seller, unless , the seller has offered to collect the goods.
7. The consumer returns the product (s) of the contract from which he has withdrawn at his own risk and expense.
8. The consumer is responsible for any decrease in value of the goods that results from incorrect handling of the goods.
9. The seller can delay the return of the amounts received until he gets the goods back or until the consumer provides proof of their dispatch, depending on which event occurs earlier.
10. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract for services that started with the consumer's consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to pay for the services rendered until the withdrawal from the contract. The amount of the payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is too high, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the service provided.
11. In the case of the provision of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier, the right of withdrawal does not apply if
- the consumer has previously expressly agreed that the fulfillment of the contract begins before the withdrawal period expires,
- the consumer has taken note that with this consent he loses his right of withdrawal,
-The entrepreneur has a confirmation in accordance with Art. 15 Paragraph 1 and Art. 21 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Rights Act.
12. In the cases mentioned in Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
13. The seller and the customer can withdraw from the contract for the provision of services that consist in the management of the customer account at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
14. The customer can terminate the contract for the provision of the service for maintaining the customer account with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending an electronic declaration to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the address of the seller .
15. The seller can terminate the contract for the provision of the service to manage the customer account in the event that the customer violates the provisions of Chapter 1, Point 8 of the General Terms and Conditions, and in particular if he provides illegal content. The contract then expires after a period of 7 days.